Supply Chain Manager India (Expat)
Do you have experience as a buyer, scheduler, inventory planner, warehouse manager and operations? And are you ready to work with the SAP ERP system? Rollepaal India (Ahmedabad, Gujarat) is presently searching for a Supply Chain Manager with the will to live and work abroad.
Rollepaal India (Ahmedabad, Gujarat) is a leading manufacturer of pipe extrusion equipment for PVC and PO pipe. Rollepaal serves the global market with facilities in the Netherlands, USA and India and has dedicated agents all over the world.
With over 50 years of experience we are able to build high quality equipment for the plastic pipe extrusion market based on leading innovative technology and a clear customer focus. It is our mission to contribute actively to the success of our customers by offering sustainable cost saving solutions. Our cost saving solutions are innovative and ensure a lasting competitive edge.
Rollepaal is part of RPflow, an internationally active group consisting of four specialist companies operating in different markets.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the flow of goods, movement and storage of raw materials, inventory and quality and delivery of finished goods. He/she needs to plan, execute, control and monitor all supply chain activities, to grow a value-added flow of materials and finished goods. He/she also maintains the contacts between the Company and suppliers and resellers. The supply chain manager will be working full time at our plant in India and reports directly to the director of Rollepaal India. Activities of the SCM are:
- Organizing, directing and controlling the activities in the chain of supply to ensure on-time delivery
- Analysing in close contact with the purchase department, the market and delivery conditions to determine the present and future material availability
- Developing the reporting out of the SAP system to evaluate vendor quotations to utilize these into negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery and service from our vendors
- Analysing reports based on pre-set KPI’s and resolving supply chain issues and capacity constraints
- Preparing and reviewing contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, quality, price and specifications
- Oversees all activities related to procurement concerning, price, and quality
- Negotiating and/or supervising the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies and services from suppliers and subcontractors
- Overseeing, together with the quality department, the quality level of our suppliers and subcontractors
- Visiting suppliers and subcontractors on a regular basis to ensure that their quality level is being maintained as per our company policy
- Improving quality standards from raw material to finish product
What do we ask?
- You are willing to live and work in India (it’s a must)
- You have a HTS and/or University degree
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have 3-5 year of experience working in a technical manufacturing environment preferably within an emerging country like India
- You are able to delegate his/her team on purchase, inventory and production planning
- You are able to arrange and create the operational plan, setup budgets and inform on needed investments to improve the supply chain flow and reduce costing
- You are able to communicate in speaking and writing in both English and Dutch
What do we offer?
You will be appointed as SCM at our production site in India. You will live in one of the fastest growing countries in the world and you will work for one of the fastest growing companies in its market. We challenge you to contribute to this grow and to develop yourself. Term of the contract is 3-5 years, with a salary according to general known standards.
Please send your resume, including a cover letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Mr. Aschwin Rohring / Inhouse Recruiter of RPflow.
By sending us your application you agree with the necessary condition that RPflow shares your personal information with a select group of colleagues within our organization to assess your candidacy. Your personal details will be removed from the RPflow systems after completion of your application process.