Manager Sales India (Expat)
Are you an experienced Manager Sales and are you willing to work and live in India to join our global team? We are looking for a Manager Sales with a proven track record for our facility in Ahmedabad, India.
Rollepaal India (Ahmedabad, Gujarat) is a leading manufacturer of pipe extrusion equipment for PVC and PO pipe. Rollepaal serves the global market with facilities in the Netherlands, USA and India and has dedicated agents all over the world.
With over 50 years of experience we are able to build high quality equipment for the plastic pipe extrusion market based on leading innovative technology and a clear customer focus. It is our mission to contribute actively to the success of our customers by offering sustainable cost saving solutions. Our cost saving solutions are innovative and ensure a lasting competitive edge.
Rollepaal India is part of RPflow, an internationally active group consisting of specialist companies operating in different markets.
The candidate selected for this role will become part of a highly committed, responsive and experienced global team with a high sense of ownership and shared accountability for the success of the business. You will work closely with the Dutch sales department of Rollepaal B.V. and you will report to the CCO of RPflow in the Netherlands. Your tasks and activities will include:
- Initiating, planning, directing and executing the sales of Rollepaal in India and selected export territories (for instance Africa)
- Managing and coaching the local sales team (4fte)
- Putting together market- and sales analysis of targeted customers and markets that are needed to better understand changes and to meet the expected goals
- Ensure that market development and account plans are both accurate in order to meet customer demand. This is done in close coordination with the CCO to help ensure overall alignments of Rollepaal sales and marketing activities
- Formulating marketing, sales, account and pricing strategies in conjunction with the CCO and then implement these strategies in local Indian and export markets
- Developing the capability to define and understand our customer needs and product value end use
- Visit new and existing client locations 50% of your time to establish lasting, comfortable relationships and to take a pro-active approach to their individual purchasing needs
What do we ask?
- Must have prior experience of about 5-10 years in managing international sales teams; negotiating complex and high value contracts; interfacing comfortably and confidently with customer contacts at all levels and functions
- Education: Minimum BSc, a technical or commercial degree
- A highly skilled negotiator, successful in working with demanding and skilled purchasing organizations, company management and/or company owners
- To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will know how to effectively manage his/her time, prioritize, delegate and work independently yet knowing and understanding how to collaborate in a mutually supportive, team environment
- Familiar, or the ability to become quickly familiar, with customer and market technical approval in the field of plastic pipe production
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management ability
- Able to speak and write in both English and Dutch (pre)
- Willing to live and work in India (this is a must)
What do we offer?
You will be appointed as Manager Sales at our site in India. You will live in one of the fastest growing countries in the world and you will work for one of the fastest growing companies in its market. We challenge you to contribute to this grow and to develop yourself. Term of the contract is 3-5 years, with a salary according to general known standards.
Please send your resume, including a cover letter, by email to email@example.com , attn. Mr. Aschwin Rohring / Inhouse Recruiter of RPflow.