Field Service Engineer
Fulltime | Friday 8 July 2022
We are looking for a licensed electrician with a deept understanding of Mechanical, Electronics, Pneumatics, Sensors, Electrical Power Systems to support our highly committed, responsive and experienced global team in Baltimore.
Rollepaal is a globally operating company headquartered in the Netherlands and leading in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic pipe extrusion equipment for PVC and PO pipe. Rollepaal has over 50 years of experience in building high quality equipment for the plastic pipe extrusion market based on leading innovative technology and a clear customer focus. The key focus to our success is an open communication with our customers. Rollepaal Inc. has its office in Baltimore (MD).
As the Field Service Engineer with Rollepaal Inc. you will become part of a highly committed, responsive and experienced global team with a sense of ownership and shared accountability for the success of the business.. This position is full-time and salary based. Travelling will be required.
You will be responsible for all electrical and mechanical work required for the assembly of our pipe extrusion machinery. Other responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support to customers in the field, focused on but not limited to assembling, troubleshooting, installing and improving our pipe extrusion machinery and production linesYou will ensure customer service calls are attended and well addressed, through open communication and consise reporting
- Calculate and budget service costs
- Service customers under production timeline and meet customer expectations for troubleshooting, installations, service, upgrades, and perform maintenance as needed
- Perform error free installation and commissioning of pipe extrusion lines and downstream equipment
- Perform FAT/SAT (factory acceptance test/site acceptance test)
- Follow-up on open items and special applications/parts to ensure ongoing customer service and quality management
- Detailed reporting between Customer and internal departments including peers. Includes international teams and corresponding communication logistics
- Independent and self-motivated
- Licensed electrician with a deept understanding of Mechanical, Electronics, Pneumatics, Sensors, Electrical Power Systems (motors/drives), and ability to read and understand schematics through education and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Troubleshooting skils regarding mechanical/electrical/electronic/applications and overall equipment problems.
- In depth knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and their application to the manufacturing environment
- Willing to travel frequently within the North and South America
- Willing to travel occasionally outside the USA for training at our European facility
- PLC work experience is preferred
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.