Rollepaal is a globally operating company headquartered in the Netherlands, leading in manufacturing and marketing of plastic pipe extrusion equipment for PVC and PO pipe. Rollepaal Inc. has its office in Baltimore (MD) which will be your backbone to the group. Rollepaal supports you with 50 years of experience in building high quality equipment for the plastic pipe extrusion market based on leading innovative technology and a clear customer focus. The key focus to our success is an open communication with our customers. The candidate selected for this role will become part of a highly committed, responsive and experienced global team with a high sense of ownership and shared accountability for the success of the business.
Although our customers are widely spread in the US and Canada, the new Sales Manager USA will ideally be based in our Baltimore (MD) office.
- Initiate, plan, direct and execute the sales of Rollepaal technology solutions in the US & Canada according to agreed market plan and budget.
- Being able to make market and sales analysis of targeted customers and markets needed to better understand the changes which are required to meet expected goals.
- Ensure that market development and account plans are both accurately to meet customer demand in close coordination with the Manager Sales & Marketing ensuring overall alignments of Rollepaal sales and marketing activities.
- Formulate marketing, sales, account and pricing strategies in conjunction with the Manager Sales & Marketing. Ensure that these strategies are properly implemented.
- Develop capability to define and understand customer needs and product value end use.
- Provide effective accountmanagement.
- Must have prior experience of a minimum of about 5-10 years in managing the sales of specialty products/equipment to US accounts; negotiating complex & high value contracts; interfacing comfortably and confidently with customer contacts at all levels and functions.
- Education: Minimum BS, technical degree (mechanical/process engineering).
- A highly skilled negotiator, successful working with demanding and skilled purchasing organizations, company management and/or company owners.
- To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will know how to effectively manage his/her time, prioritize, delegate and work independently yet know and understand how to collaborate in a mutually supportive, team environment.
- Familiar, or able to become quickly familiar with customer and market technical approval in the field of plastic pipe production.
- Exceptional listening & communication skills – verbal, written and formal presentation formats – and the ability to understand and communicate value propositions, competitive landscape and changing business conditions and opportunities in the US market.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management ability.
This role provides a unique career advancing opportunity for a skilled sales manager with the ability to lead and generate new business and to increase revenu.
Please send your resume, including a motivation letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn Mr. Aschwin Rohring / Inhouse Recruiter Rollepaal Group.