Rollepaal is a global operating company headquartered in the Netherlands, leading in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic pipe extrusion equipment for PVC and PO pipe. The USA office located in Baltimore, MD and this will be your home base. Rollepaal supports you with 50 years of experience in building high quality equipment for the plastic pipe extrusion market, based on leading innovative technology. The key focus to our success is an open communication with our customers.
The candidate selected for this role will become part of a highly committed, responsive and experienced global team with a high sense of ownership and shared accountability for the success of the business.
- Initiate, plan, direct and execute the sales of Rollepaal technology solutions in the US & Canada according to agreed market plan and budget.
- Being able to make market and sales analysis of targeted customers and markets needed to better understand the changes which are required to meet expected goals.
- Ensure that market development and account plans are both accurate in order to meet customer demand. This done in close coordination with the Manager of Sales & Marketing to help ensure overall alignments of Rollepaal sales and marketing activities.
- Formulate marketing, sales, account and pricing strategies in conjunction with the Manager of Sales & Marketing and then implement these strategies in the USA market.
- Develop the capability to define and understand our customer needs and product value end use.
- Provide effective account management and excellent customer service.
- Visit new and existing client locations 50-75% of your time to establish lasting, comfortable relationships and to take a pro-active approach to their individual purchasing needs. This includes all clients across North America, including Canada.
- Must have prior experience of a minimum of about 5-10 years in managing the sales of specialty products/equipment to US accounts; negotiating complex & high value contracts; interfacing comfortably and confidently with customer contacts at all levels and functions.
- Education: Minimum BS, a technical degree (mechanical/process engineering) preferred.
- A highly skilled negotiator, successful in working with demanding and skilled purchasing organizations, company management and/or company owners.
- To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will know how to effectively manage his/her time, prioritize, delegate and work independently yet knowing and understanding how to collaborate in a mutually supportive, team environment.
- Familiar, or the ability to become quickly familiar with customer and market technical approval in the field of plastic pipe production.
- Exceptional listening & communication skills – verbal, written and formal presentation formats – and the ability to understand and communicate value propositions, competitive landscape and changing business conditions and opportunities in the US market.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management ability.
This role provides a unique career advancement opportunity for a skilled sales manager with the ability to lead and generate new business and to increase revenue.
Please send your resume, including a cover letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn Mr. Aschwin Rohring / Inhouse Recruiter Rollepaal Group.