Rollepaal is a globally operating company headquartered in the Netherlands and leading in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic pipe extrusion equipment for PVC and PO pipe. Rollepaal has over 50 years of experience in building high quality equipment for the plastic pipe extrusion market based on leading innovative technology and a clear customer focus. The key focus to our success is an open communication with our customers. Rollepaal Inc. has its office in Baltimore (MD) which will be your backbone to the group.
As the electro-mechanical technician with Rollepaal Inc. you will become part of a highly committed, responsive and experienced global team with a sense of ownership and shared accountability for the success of the business. You will mainly focus on assembling, troubleshooting, installing and improving our lines of pipe extrusion machinery. This position is full-time and salary based. Travelling will be required.
You will be responsible for all electrical and mechanical work required for the assembly of our pipe extrusion machinery. Other responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support to end-users
- Calculate and budget service costs
- Ensure product quality through error free testing of equipment per customer and product requirements
- Perform error free installation and commissioning of pipe extrusion lines and downstream equipment
- Perform FAT/SAT (factory acceptance test/site acceptance test)
- Ensure customer service calls are attended and well addressed
- Provide testing feedback to the department concerned
- Licensed electrician
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment
- In depth knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and their application to the manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand and work from electrical drawings/schematics
- Ability to understand and work from mechanical drawings
- Ability to innovate, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Willing to travel frequently within the USA
- Willing to travel occasionally outside the USA for training at our European facility
- PLC work experience is preferred
- Knowledge of electrical panels, motors, drives and networks is a plus
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com, attn Mr. Aschwin Rohring / Inhouse Recruiter Rollepaal Group.